Terms & Policies
The following information is presented in connection with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC ("GDPR").
We provide you with information about the processing of personal data and the rules on which this will be done.
What is personal data?
Information that identifies you or enables you to be identified, e.g. name, surname, telephone number or e-mail address. HADRONE has collected and collects your data in connection with its activities for the purposes of various services and products indicated below
Who is responsible for processing personal data and who can I contact at HADRONE?
The administrator of your personal data is Hadrone Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw (02-730) at Al. Wilanowska 261, Poland (hereinafter referred to as "HADRONE").
You can contact HADRONE in all matters regarding the processing of personal data and the exercise of rights related to data processing:
- by directing correspondence to the following address: Hadrone Sp. z o.o., Aleja Wilanowska 261, 02-730 Warsaw, Poland,
- by electronic contact at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For what purpose does HADRONE process your personal data and on what legal basis?
The processing of your data is mainly associated with the development and delivery of products and the provision of services offered by HADRONE, including in particular:
- development and distribution of Hadrone PPM and Hadrone SPM software,
- implementation and maintenance services related to the above software.
The processing of personal data takes place:
- to fulfill contractual obligations (art.6 par.1 let.b RODO) - the data is processed in order to perform contracts concluded with clients or to carry out activities before concluding a contract, which are performed at the client's request,
- to fulfill legal obligations (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter c of the GDPR) or to perform tasks carried out in the public interest (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter e of the GDPR),
- based on explicit consent (art.6 par.1 let.a RODO) - if you have consented to the processing of personal data for specific purposes, HADRONE is entitled to process this data on the basis of such consent. Consent may be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of data processing until the consent is withdrawn.
- for purposes resulting from legitimate interests pursued by HADRONE or a third party (art.6 par.1 let.f RODO) - if necessary, we process data to protect the legitimate interests of our own or third parties. Examples of such activities are:
- for processing data of persons acting for clients,
- for ensuring IT security,
- for customer satisfaction survey,
- for redress and defense against claims;
- HADRONE internal administrative purposes, including HADRONE statistics and internal reporting.
Who can HADRONE transfer personal data to?
Personal data may be disclosed to other recipients in order to perform a contract with you, to comply with HADRONE's legal obligation, based on your consent or for the purposes of the legitimate interests of HADRONE or a third party.
Will your personal data be sent to a third country (outside the European Union)?
Data is transferred to recipients in countries outside the European Union ("third countries") only if it is necessary to perform the contract concluded between you and HADRONE. Any other transfer of data to a third country may take place after obtaining your consent.
A copy of personal data transferred from a third country can be obtained after submitting such a request to the addresses indicated in point 2.
How long will HADRONE process (store) your data?
Personal data will be processed for the period necessary to achieve the purposes of processing, i.e.
- in the scope of implementation of the contract concluded with HADRONE - until its completion, and after that time for the period required by law or for the implementation of any claims;
- in the scope of compliance with legal obligations incumbent on HADRONE in connection with the conduct of business and implementation of concluded contracts - until HADRONE fulfills these obligations;
- in the field of direct marketing based on consent until the consent for such processing is withdrawn;
- until the legitimate interests of HADRONE on which the processing is based are fulfilled, or until you object to such processing, unless there are legitimate grounds for further processing of data.
What rights do you have regarding personal data?
You have the right to:
- request access to your personal data and the right to rectify it, limit the processing of personal data or to delete it;
- to the extent that the basis for the processing of personal data is consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time;
- object at any time to the processing of personal data:
- for reasons related to your particular situation, when HADRONE processes data for purposes arising from legitimate interests (Article 21 (1) of the GDPR),
- for purposes related to direct marketing, including profiling for marketing purposes to the extent that the processing of your data is related to direct marketing (Article 21 (2) of the GDPR);
- requests to transfer personal data processed for the purpose of concluding and performing a contract or processed on the basis of consent. The transfer consists in receiving from HADRONE your personal data in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format and sending such data to another data administrator;
- submitting a complaint to the supervisory body, i.e. to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if it is found that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
Where do we obtain your personal data and what are their categories?
First of all, the personal data collected by HADRONE comes directly from you. HADRONE also processes certain categories of personal data that were not obtained directly from you. Personal data may be obtained, among others:
- from the National Court Register,
- from persons representing you based on the power of attorney.
In relation to personal data on entrepreneurs, we also collect the data in question from other public sources in which data on entrepreneurs is collected, i.e. the National Court Register, the Central Register of Economic Activities, or similar sources located in other countries, and from private entities specializing in in collecting and sharing information about entrepreneurs. In the case of personal data of persons representing entrepreneurs or acting on their behalf, we obtain data both from the above-mentioned sources and from the entrepreneurs themselves.
To what extent do we use automatic decision making, including profiling?
HADRONE does not profile clients' personal data and does not make automated decisions.
See our products
All projects. One place
Hadrone PPM enables planning, prioritisation and selection of the best projects, their effective delivery and ongoing monitoring.More
All services & costs. Visualised
catalog & cost management
Hadrone SPM enables modeling and visualization of the catalog and costs of services provided to internal and external customers, and then monitoring of actual costs and deviation tracking.More